WNC Plein Air Painters
Welcome to WNCPAP – An Outdoor Painting Club based in Western North Carolina
Due to continuing public health concerns, our “End of Year” Party (normally in November) is rescheduled for March 2021 and changed to a 2021 season kick-off party! (All 2020 memberships extended through the end of March 2021.)
Join our Facebook group! – A great place to post photos and discuss things related to outdoor painting in WNC.
Note: This is a combined facebook group for all Asheville Plein Air Painters. You do not have to be a member of WNCPAP to join our facebook group. (Also, you don’t have to be on Facebook to be a member of WNCPAP.)
Everyone is welcome
Everyone is welcome to join us for any of our paintouts, for free!
In other words, you do not have to be a WNCPAP member to attend our any of our paintouts. All you need to do is show up at the designated time ready to paint! (Bring your own supplies, of course.)
We welcome anyone who wants to paint with our group.
So, what’s the benefit of being a member?
Benefits of membership:
- Listing on the member directory page of the WNCPAP website with link to your artist website.
- Portfolio of your paintings on the WNCPAP website.
- Opportunity to show your paintings with the group – From time to time we have the opportunity to show our artwork at various venues in and around Asheville. WNCPAP group shows are open to members only.
- End-of-Year Party – After the weather turns cool (usually in early November) we have a group dinner party for members. Annual dues cover the cost of the party.
- You support the arts! Some of our annual budget goes to support other regional plein air painting groups that don’t have membership dues. We are proud to support Asheville Urban Landscape Painters and North Carolina Plein Air Painters.
Annual membership is $30
If you would like to receive notifications of our paint-outs but do not wish to become a member, please join our WNCPAP Guest Email List. (Members do not need to subscribe. They receive all paint-out notifications automatically.)